What to Look for in a Chiropractor
Are you looking for the best chiropractor in St. Catharines?
An experienced and effective chiropractor can help you to restore your physical health and wellbeing. Having a good partnership with your chiropractor is at the core of the healing process. It’s important that you choose the right person for the job to get your body back to its optimal state. Look for these qualities in an outstanding chiropractor:
- Extensive experience
- Well established, reputable, and respected in the community
- Custom designs wellness program for your unique needs
- Knowledgeable, friendly, and courteous
- Has an open communication style and happy to answer questions
- Listens to the patient’s complete explanation of symptoms and treatment concerns or preferences
- Demonstrates respect and genuine concern for patient health
- Shows a commitment to overall health and exceptional client care
Dr. Cowherd uses a “whole person approach”. This approach to wellness means looking for underlying causes of any disturbance or disruption (which may or may not be causing symptoms at the time) and make whatever interventions and lifestyle adjustments that would optimize the conditions for normal function. Using this unique approach, Dr. Cowherd is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
It’s also beneficial to look for a chiropractic clinic that offers a wide variety of specialization and services including:
- Massage therapy
- ART® Active Release Techniques
- Nutritional counseling
- Sports and Auto Injury Rehab
Lake St. Chiropractic offers all of these services in St. Catharines.
Custom Designed Wellness Program
Each individual is unique. Our body, mobility, and ability vary from one person to the next. That’s why it’s important when seeking out a great chiropractor in St. Catharines to put emphasis on their willingness to personalize a program based on each client’s needs.
Dr. Cowherd asks for your input before offering you a regimen or program. Your first consultation should contain a two way dialogue where you share information about your needs, and he shares information about solutions based on those needs.
The journey to health recovery starts with a positive mindset. By committing to the restorative process, you’ll see better results that are built to last.